Posted on : 15-01-2010 | By : admin | In : Tips
Sending messages to an e-mail list is a powerful marketing tool. However, there are times when we would like to get a better response from what we send out. If you are serious about doing better, here are five various tips to help improve your campaign results.
1. Put opt-in forms everywhere. The more you have out there, the more chances people will have to fill them out. And remember to tell your visitors to fill in the form – be polite and direct – but don’t make them guess what they’re supposed to do.
2. Give your subscribers a hint of what’s to come in the next message. You don’t want to give it all away, but anything you can do to increase their anticipation of your next e-mail will go a long way toward increasing your open rates.
3. Advance notice of an upcoming message. This is a bit different than the previous tip in that the entire message is sent for the sole purpose of telling your readers about what’s coming – use these messages to let them know about time-sensitive offers coming up, so they don’t lose out Be sure to include the time zone when you send out something with a deadline to prevent confusion for time-sensitive offerings.
4. Create messages people will want to share with their friends. Not all e-mails must be designed to remain exclusive to your list. Encourage them to share from time to time. When doing this, keep potential readers in mind; and be sure to give them a reason to follow through on your call to action.
5. Automate as much of your e-mail marketing as possible. Autoresponders are a must-have tool for simplifying the campaigns you send out. You can pre-load as many messages as you like, and set when they will be delivered. At the very least, you should have a welcome message that is sent immediately after opt-in is confirmed.
E-mail marketing is here to stay, and smart business owners will educate themselves on how to make the most of it. You’ve read this far, so I am going to assume that you are serious about doing better. Take the next step and start using the tips above to improve your campaigns.
Posted on : 12-01-2010 | By : admin | In : Resources, Tips
Hey guys, I hope you all are enjoying your life and your IM world too. I just came across something which I thought would be of some help to you. Therefore I decided to upload it here so that you can easily access it and will be able to read it quickly.
By giving this piece of article a title “Learn Your Autoresponder” seems to bit different until you read the whole article to know what exactly I am saying about.
Autoresponder’s help you send emails to a huge list within a short span of time and there is no doubt that they are very much effective in reducing our manual works. It helps us make contact to more customers and all in one click. But it is also seen that a person who is new to usage of autoresponder is not so effective in making good contacts even with the help of autoresponder. Now you might be thinking then what the use of an autoresponder is, and what the limitations of it are. To tell you frankly there is no problem with an autoresponder. The only problem is the users do not know how to use an autoresponder effectively.
The reason is, as the user is new to the responder, he is unable to figure it as to how the whole autoresponder works and in makes some mistakes. He sometimes can even make mistakes that can lead him to be listed as a spam in the email list. What you need to do is first of all before using an autoresponder to contact the list of your, try and read the complete manual that is given to you with the autoresponder. This way you will be able to know exactly how to use it.
Now just add your email address to the autoresponder and send some testing mails to yourself. This will help you figure out your mistakes if any. Within a couple of few hours you will be able to use the autoresponder effectively and this will be of a great help to you in the future.
By learning your autoresponder you can also avoid any future mistakes that you would have made without knowing about it and it will be easy to convince your potential customers. As it is a pleasure for a person to see a mistake/problem free email in his list.
Hope this will help you somehow.
Posted on : 09-01-2010 | By : admin | In : Tips
During my search over the internet, I came through some questions that were asked very frequently. Many people on the internet are very much confused between an autoresponder program and an autoresponder services. These types of confusion have many a time lead to a situation, where a person purchase an autoresponder program when actually he is in need of an autoresponder service.
Actually an autoresponder program is a program or a script that is set up on your web server. Mostly an autoresponder program comes free with the hosting service you are taking, but few a times people are not comfortable with the free stuff provided by the hosting company and therefore thy opt for another program or script and then install it on the web server.
Apart from those people that go for an autoresponder programs, there are many people that opt even for the autoresponder services. A person who go for thee kind of services need to use a monthly subscription that is provided by the autoresponder service provider. You just need to set your message in the autoresponder and you can easily manage you opt-in list. Now you would be thinking that what the difference between both of them is. One of the main differences between an autoresponder program and an autoresponder services is while the autoresponder program runs on your web server the autoresponder service runs on the service provider’s web server. In this way your limited bandwidth and server space is saved and you can easily manage your opt-in list.
Autoresponder services are of great help to newbie’s as it is easy to handle and does not need any technical knowledge. Fully automatic work is the best feature of an autoresponder services. Now you might be thinking of the cost you will have to invest in an autoresponder service. So let me tell you that no need to worry folks, as there are many free autoresponder software available. They have a limited amount of space allotted to you and unlike the paid version, you will be able to only have a limited amount of opt-ins. Once your opt-ins are full then you can think of investing in the paid version as the risk taking factor is already minimized by the free version.
No one gives anything for free and its nothing different with the autoresponder service providers. Usually they place an advertisement in your mail. Some place their advertisement at the top of the email while some place it at the bottom. Some reputed autoresponder service providers just give it to you like that way so that in future they can have a regular customer.
Most of the advanced marketer prefers autoresponder programs over the services. This is because in an autoresponder services the user have various limitations such as compulsory confirmation email to the subscriber etc. advanced marketers use the programs as they have total control over the program.
Choosing an autoresponder is totally your call. If you have lack of money and yet want an autoresponder than go for the free version and if you don’t like the limitations implemented on you by the autoresponder service then opt for the programs.
Anyways the sole motto of doing so is to increase your business, and if it done by either of them, you are in a profit.